LCL shipment from Haiphong
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8988 8068
Haiphong to the UK
Unsworth Global Logistics (UGL) specialises in Less than Container Load services or LCL consolidation. Also known as part load or groupage we offer reliable, direct consolidation services from Haiphong, Vietnam to Southampton, UK in just 35 days, port to port and Felixstowe, UK in just 38 days, port to port.
LCL Sea freight from Haiphong to UK
Transit time: direct in 35 days
Up to 7 days free from unpack to collect cargo
As Master Loader we can prevent or reduce secondary charges
Truly Neutral consolidation services for wholesale co-loader forwarder customers
Unsworth Global Logistics Less than Container Load (LCL) services use the fastest and most reliable vessels to give the shortest transit time. Moreover, our managed booking system enables customers to stay updated throughout the entire shipping process. Our FOB and ex works customers benefit from the lowest possible UK Terminal Handling Charges (THC) charges, including Documentation charges.
With dedicated warehouses in Felixstowe and Southampton, unpacking cargo exclusively for Unsworth, we are able to carefully handle your valued cargoes methodically documenting and photographing the devanning process where necessary. We aim to devan and unpack within 24 hours of arrival, striving to produce the very fastest releases (normally completed within an hour of devan). Customers have up to 7 free days from devan date to collect cargo.
Our import customers and service supporters include: manufacturers, wholesalers, distributers, all types of retailers and general traders, both large and some quite small organisations as well as a large number of experienced co-loader and wholesale freight forwarder customers who use our service for the benefit of their clients. There are many advantages of our groupage services, some have greater value or significance to particular sectors but overall include:
- Lower cost shipping with consolidation, customers only pay for the proportional volume and weight their shipment occupies in the container.
- Reduced transportation costs both in Vietnam and in the UK
- Dedicated warehouses available in Haiphong to act as staging area for tailored exclusive multi-supplier consolidation
- Specially tailored and dedicated consolidation service options available to suit your budget and your needs according to your volumes
- Special rates available for heavier shipments.
- As the Master Loader we are able to prevent or reduce secondary charges for customers who book directly with us
- Truly Neutral consolidation services for our wholesale co-loader and forwarder customers
- As long standing members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) we are bound by their internationally recognised Standard Trading terms and conditions (STC’s) and this provides additional security and comfort for all customers.
- Special low rates available for BIFA members with attractive regular volumes
- Being long established members of World Cargo Alliance (WCA) provides a further indication of our financial strength and reliability. Also special low rates for fellow WCA members with regular volumes and requirements.
- Regular shipment status updates via our online tracking software about the progress of your shipment
- Reliable Weekly Sailings and Scheduled Consolidation
- A seamless transportation chain from the supplier’s door to your facilities or even your point of sale.
- In addition to Haiphong we also offer services from a constantly expanding range of import origins throughout Far East and China
- Regular cost comparisons with current service providers ensures customers receive the best value with transparent and highly competitive rates
If you would to further discuss the advantages of our groupage services, please contact a member of our team at +44 (0) 20 8988 8068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our added value services in the UK
UK Customs Clearance
UGL’s dedicated in house team has vast experience dealing with UK customs clearance services, helping to take the hassle out of imports. We can provide assistance in all aspects of customs clearance. Over 40 years in the logistics business has allowed the company to develop an in-depth knowledge of all procedures, legislation and tariffs needed to import your goods into the UK.
Since 1974 we have developed strong teams of experts with in-depth knowledge of global procedures, legislation and customs tariffs that form the backbone of UK import and export clearance services. All UK Customs Clearance formalities can be taken care of on your behalf at any UK port where needed, including assistance with UK import licences.
More information on our prompt, professional and reliable customs clearance service can be found on our site.
We offer some of the most attractive marine cargo rates in the industry with very competitive rates to give you complete security and peace of mind. Of course we always handle your cargo with the greatest of care but inevitably from time to time unforeseen incidents do occur.
In common with industry practice, unfortunately your shipments are not insured automatically with full face value of your cargo unless you arrange separate Marine Insurance for each shipment. Here at UGL we highly recommend you protect your cargo in case of any damage during transit or handling, which is why we offer Marine Insurance to all our customers.
Click here for more information on our competitive cargo insurance rates.
Besides your LCL shipments from Haiphong we can also coordinate all of your import shipping movements from throughout the Far East and elsewhere worldwide. A whole range of additional services are available to you both during transit and after your shipment has reached the UK. Our expert, in-house IT team provide you with an additional resource, with knowledge and expertise for supply chain solutions, as well as web tracking and purchase order management facilities. We can also provide customers with cost effective and time sensitive storage services.
Find out more about how the additional services listed above can benefit you.
To request a quote or arrange a booking simply enter your details on our instant, all-inclusive quotation tool, Cargocost. Alternatively you can visit our website or contact us for more information.
Discover more about our Global LCL Consolidation service here!
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8988 8068