LCL shipment from Dubai
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8988 8068
Unsworth Global Logistics (UGL) specialises in Less than Container Load services or LCL consolidation. Also known as part load or groupage we offer reliable, direct consolidation services from Dubai, UAE to Felixstowe, UK in just 25 days, port to port.
Sea Freight from Dubai to the UK
– Tarnsit time: direct in 25 days
– Up to 7 days free from unpack to collect cargo
– As Master Loader we can prevent or reduce secondary charges
– Truly Neutral consolidation services for wholesale co-loader forwarder customers
Unsworth Global Logistics Less than Container Load (LCL) services use the fastest and most reliable vessels to give the shortest transit time. Moreover, our managed booking system enables customers to stay updated throughout the entire shipping process. Our FOB and ex works customers benefit from the lowest possible UK Terminal Handling Charges (THC) charges, including Documentation charges.
With a dedicated warehouse in Felixstowe unpacking cargo exclusively for Unsworth, we are able to carefully handle your valued cargoes methodically documenting and photographing the devanning process where necessary. We aim to devan and unpack within 24 hours of arrival, striving to produce the very fastest releases (normally completed within an hour of devan). Customers have up to 7 free days from devan date to collect cargo.
Our import customers and service supporters include: manufacturers, wholesalers, distributers, all types of retailers and general traders, both large and some quite small organisations as well as a large number of experienced co-loader and wholesale freight forwarder customers who use our service for the benefit of their clients. There are many advantages of our groupage services, some have greater value or significance to particular sectors but overall include:
- Lower cost shipping with consolidation, customers only pay for the proportional volume and weight their shipment occupies in the container.
- Reduced transportation costs both in UAE and in the UK
- Dedicated warehouses available in Dubai to act as staging area for tailored exclusive multi-supplier consolidation
- Specially tailored and dedicated consolidation service options available to suit your budget and your needs according to your volumes
- Special rates available for heavier shipments.
- As the Master Loader we are able to prevent or reduce secondary charges for customers who book directly with us
- Truly Neutral consolidation services for our wholesale co-loader and forwarder customers
- As long standing members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) we are bound by their internationally recognised Standard Trading terms and conditions (STC’s) and this provides additional security and comfort for all customers.
- Special low rates available for BIFA members with attractive regular volumes
- Being long established members of World Cargo Alliance (WCA) provides a further indication of our financial strength and reliability. Also special low rates for fellow WCA members with regular volumes and requirements.
- Regular shipment status updates via our online tracking software about the progress of your shipment
- Reliable Weekly Sailings and Scheduled Consolidation
- A seamless transportation chain from the supplier’s door to your facilities or even your point of sale.
- In addition to Dubai we also offer services from a constantly expanding range of import origins throughout the Indian Subcontinent and Middle East
- Regular cost comparisons with current service providers ensures customers receive the best value with transparent and highly competitive rates
If you would to further discuss the advantages of shipping LCL from Dubai to the UK with us, please contact a member of our team at +44 (0) 20 8988 8068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Customs Clearance
UGL’s dedicated in-house team has vast experience dealing with UK customs services, helping to take the hassle out of imports
We offer some of the most attractive marine cargo rates in the industry, with very competitive rates to give you complete piece of mind
A whole range of additional services are available to you, during transit and after your shipment has reached the UK