Importing From China To UK
Phone: +44 (0) 20 8988 8068
Sea Freight China to UK
Trade in China is growing rapidly and, with an increasing demand for lower-priced goods and fresh inventions, more and more companies are looking towards the thousands of factories in China to manufacture their goods. Shipping from China can be a daunting task, especially if you are new to the Chinese market.
Thankfully, Unsworth Global Logistics has over 42 years experience in the shipping process and we are here to help. We handle all the documentation and customs clearance making the process as simple and hassle-free as possible.
Qingdao • Hong Kong • Shenzen • Ningbo • Tianjin • Shanghai • Shantou
Reliable, direct groupage (LCL) and full container load (FCL) services from main ports in China to UK
We not only use the fastest and most reliable vessels to give the shortest transit time but also aim to devan and unpack within 24hrs of arrival, striving to produce the very fastest releases (normally completed within an hour of devan). Our customers normally have from 5-7 free days from devan date to collect cargo.
How you can benefit:
- 24/7 Online Quotations and Booking System
- Lower cost shipping: With consolidation, customers only pay for the proportional volume and weight their shipment occupies in the container. Our FCL freight rates are also very competitive.
- Regular cost comparisons with current service providers ensure customers receive the best value with transparent and highly competitive rates.
- Reduced transportation costs both in China and in the UK.
- Dedicated warehouses available in China to act as staging area for tailored exclusive multi-supplier consolidation
- Reliable Weekly Sailings, Scheduled Consolidation and rapid transit for LCL sailings from China.
- Regular shipment status updates via our online tracking software about the progress of your shipment.
- Full Authorised Economic Operator Status
- Our in-house customs team are highly experienced in shipping from China, understanding the local export requirement procedures.
- As long standing members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) we are bound by their internationally recognised Standard Trading terms and conditions (STC’s) and this provides additional security and comfort for all customers
- Special low rates available for BIFA members with attractive regular volumes
- Being long established members of World Cargo Alliance (WCA) provides a further indication of our financial strength and reliability. Also special low rates for fellow WCA members with regular volumes and requirements
If you have any enquiries please contact a member of our team at +44 (0) 20 8988 8068 or email email@example.com
Customs Clearance in the UK
Each individual product has a unique tariff code that consists of a 10 digit commodity code. This is used to identify the rates of Duty and amount of tax payable for each item. Once you have the correct commodity code, the HMRC National Advice Service (NAS) can advise you of the correct charges you will be required to pay.
You will also need to ensure your documentation is in order. This includes bill of lading, commercial invoice and packing list.
UGL can handle all Customs Clearance formalities where needed, including assistance with licences. Our dedicated team have developed an in-depth, global knowledge of the procedures, legislation and customs tariffs that form the backbone of the UK import and export clearances. We can also advise about transit times, UK customs, duties, delivery and additional freight services once your goods have reached the UK.
UK Customs Clearance
UGL’s dedicated in-house team has vast experience dealing with UK customs services, helping to take the hassle out of imports
We offer some of the most attractive marine cargo rates in the industry, with very competitive rates to give you complete piece of mind
A whole range of additional services are available to you, during transit and after your shipment has reached the UK