China Import Services
Import Services From China
Unsworth UK specialise in import services from China to the UK. Providing both LCL consolidation and FCL assistance, we offer reliable, direct groupage and full container load services from 15 destinations in China to either Felixstowe or Southampton, UK in just 22 days, port to port.
As the world’s largest exporter, China is one of the UK’s principal import partners and the fastest growing market with the UK. Destined to be the biggest global market for consumer goods, Unsworth’s management have been visiting China to meet agents and clients for over 41 years to ensure superior service quality.
Unsworth UK are pleased to place at your disposal our full services, whether air or ocean, Part Load or Full Load Container movements, all the major Chinese ports are covered. Our services use the quickest and most reliable vessels, for a faster transit time, with the added convenience of collections from supplier’s factory, if required.
Furthermore our managed booking system enables customers to stay updated throughout the complete shipping process. Our FOB and ex works customers benefit from the lowest possible UK Terminal Handling Charges (THC) including Documentation charges.
With two warehouses in Felixstowe along with one in Southampton unpacking cargo exclusively for Unsworth we are able to carefully handle your valued cargoes methodically documenting and photographing the devanning process where necessary. Our KPIs aim to devan and unpack within 24hrs of arrival, striving to produce the very fastest releases (normally completed within an hour of devan). Our customers normally have from 5-7 free days from devan date to collect cargo.
Our teams are highly experienced in shipping from China, understanding the local export requirement procedures. With direct links to H.M. Revenue and Customs, we provide rapid UK customs clearance formalities and are happy to assist with any questions or queries you may have. Additionally our Nationwide Delivery Service ensures that your cargo remains both under our control throughout the entire movement and is delivered quickly and efficiently to the final delivery destination.
Our partners and agents throughout China handle both sea and air freight, from single shipments right through to supply chain management projects. Below are some of the main areas of China from which we offer import services to the UK.
Chiwan, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, Lianyungang, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenzhen, Xiamen, Xingang, Yantian
- Full container as well as part container services available.
- FOB or C&F we are keen to help you.
- Lower cost shipping: With consolidation, customers only pay for the proportional volume and weight their shipment occupies in the container. Our FCL freight rates are also competitive.
- Regular cost comparisonswith current service providers ensure customers receive the best value with transparent and highly competitive rates.
- Reduced transportation costs both in China and in the UK.
- Dedicated warehouses available in China to act as staging area for tailored exclusive multi supplier consolidation.
- Specially tailored and dedicated consolidation service options available to suit your budget and your needs according to your volumes.
- Special rates: available for heavier shipments.
- Reliable Weekly Sailings, Scheduled Consolidation and rapid transit for LCL sailings from China.
- Aseamless transportation chain from the supplier’s door to your facilities or even your point of sale.
- Regular shipment status updates via our online tracking software about the progress of your shipment.
- In house customs experts to hasten delivery to your door.
- Specialist experienced team available to assist you with your enquiries.
- As long standing members of the British International Freight Association (BIFA) we are bound by their internationally recognised Standard Trading terms and Conditions (STC’s) and this provides additional security and comfort for all customers.
- Being long established members of World Cargo Alliance (WCA) provides a further indicator of our financial strength and reliability.
- Special low rates available for fellow WCA members with regular volumes and requirements.
- Very competitive UK destination charges when booked or nominated through this office.
- As the Master loader we are able to prevent or reduce secondary chargesfor customers who book directly with us.
- Special low rates available for BIFA members with attractive regular volumes.
- Truly Neutral consolidation services for our wholesale co-loader and forwarder customers.
With a comprehensive network of associates and agents throughout the Far East, in addition to China, we also offer services from a constantly expanding range of import origins throughout the Far East.