The UK’s biggest shipper of mobile homes
Caravans are a big commitment and deserve the best possible expertise to protect that investment. One third of UK’s total export caravan market was carried safely and securely by Unsworth to global destinations, with the bulk delivered to Australia, New Zealand and South Korea.
Leading the market for forty years
Unsworth has been the leading shipper of caravans and spare parts for over four decades, which means that we have developed transport and packing services to suit every model on the market, designed to eliminate the risk of damage and reduce the cost of shipping internationally. These are unique capabilities developed by Unsworth Automotive, and not available anywhere else.
Bespoke caravan shipping defined
Whether you’re a commercial or personal buyer, we treat you exactly the same: The lowest possible freight rates, the earliest possible transit including total pre-delivery preparation before we position the caravan at your delivery point, in pristine condition.
Value added at every point
From helping you find your caravan or dealership, to taking receipt of your new pride and joy, we are with you every step. We receive the caravan at one of our freight centres and conduct a comprehensive inspection, which you can view online, together with photographs and any subsequent engineer reports – AND you can track shipment in real time. Unique packing processes protect your investment during transit and unpack prior to delivery, while we prepare you for Customs requirements and compliance.
This is the home of the Unsworth Piston Heads and the guys and girls that live and breath the open road, and carry photos of the cars and caravans they’ve shipped in their wallet… you get the idea. Their site is a one-stop-shop for absolutely everything to do with shipping cars and caravans globally. Follow the link below or contact us directly.
A process that delivers
- Find caravan/s that best suit you or your dealership
- We arrange safe collection or delivery of the caravan/s to our depot
- We complete an inspection of your caravan/s available to view online
- We take high quality photographs (available online or on our App) to show the condition of your caravan/s and keep you informed.
- Our dedicated staff prepare and protect the caravan/s for shipping.
- Prior to arrival we manage all customs formalities and provide assistance with lodging the entry collection of Sales Tax and Duty on behalf of Customs.
- At destination we Unsworth staff carefully unpack your caravan/s, removing the unit from its container and any pre-shipment protection.
- We deliver your caravan/s to your door or nominated address.