Car shipping to Port Chalmers
Unsworth UK is proud of our ever-expanding automotive services, as well as the knowledge and expertise we have gained over the past 41 years.
It is this experience that allows us to offer bespoke logistics solutions to each and every individual or company who ships with us.
Our specialist car shipping to Port Chalmers service is both weekly and direct, with a transit time of just 42 days port-to-port.
In addition to Port Chalmers, we can provide shipping services to all main destinations in New Zealand such as Nelson, Napier, Lyttelton, Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington. Please get in contact if you wish to ship a car to any of the aforementioned destinations, and a member of our team will be happy to discuss your options.
Before your vehicle leaves the UK, Unsworth recommends checking that your car meets frontal impact and safety compliance standards for New Zealand. There are also strict quarantine procedures in place. Thoroughly cleaning your car before shipping will reduce the likelihood of MAF Biosecurity sending it to be cleaned upon arrival.
The following documentation may be required when car shipping to Port Chalmers:
- Statement of Compliance to New Zealand Standards (to be obtained from the manufacturer directly).
- A purchase receipt showing the total price paid and the date of purchase.
- Proof of the date the vehicle was handed in for shipping and the odometer reading, i.e. a condition report or bill of lading.
- Proof of ownership or title to vehicle (original UK V5 registration document).
- A Certificate of Permanent Export.
Want to know more about car shipping to Port Chalmers? Call us on +44 (0)20 8539 8899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to enquire about a shipment. Alternatively, you can get competitive, all-inclusive quotation using our online tool, Cargocost. Try it today!